www.norton.com/setup | Norton Setup – To activate Norton visit www.norton.com/setup and verify product key or Get Technical support for Norton download, install and online activation. If you do not have Norton subscription do not worry, sign in and download and follow steps for setup. If you are the stuck call for support.
- With the increase in number of viruses in computer software, there is a growing demand for the best Anti-software to protect the information and data on the systems.
- One of such kind is the Norton Antivirus Software. It protects the systems, laptops, etc. from viruses, spyware, worms and Trojan horses. It continuously scans the computer as the user surfs various websites, so that it can provide a constant protection against viruses.
- The Norton software is easy to install on the link norton.com/setup. One of the key features of the Norton setup is that it automatically blocks anything unwanted trying to enter the system. It will always ask for the user’s permission to allow that particular file or data before entering.
- www.norton.com/setup gives support for setup of Norton Security Products. Norton products are sold in the form of retail cards which help in easy setup of the security product through internet instead of setup with the help of a CD. If Norton detects any virus or worm, it immediately alerts the user and blocks/isolates the said virus.
- Also, Norton’s key features include blocking of phishing attempts from websites which try to access the private information of the users like the bank and credit card details, usernames, passwords, etc.
- It is an automated programme which starts working as soon as the user switches on the system/computer. If there is some research work to be done over the internet, it will alert the user as soon as it detects any malware and will eliminate that virus.
- Continual Updates can be done on the website www.norton.com/setup.
- Norton Antivirus is a certified programme by ICSA Labs. These Labs set the standards to be followed for the compliance of commercial security products.